The Factory Events Cincinnati is located in the Northside community of Cincinnati, Ohio. It’s where Katy & Cody tied the knot. Their wedding day matched their personalities and the emotion of their relationship perfectly- absolute FUN!
Modern Wedding Venue Cincinnati OH
The Factory Events is such a unique venue. It sits in an eclectic small area of the greater city that holds home to coffee shops, breweries, art murals/colorful artistic graffiti, salons, shops, & of course one of my favorite wedding venues. Every time I photograph a wedding here I’m Wow’ed by the staff and you cant beat the unique location when it comes to the couples portraits
Cincinnati Wedding Photographer
My Fave Moments
– Katy seeing the inside of the venue where the reception would be. She was amazed by how awesome it all looked
– The neon sign. Speaks for itself. So cool!
– The moment Katy saw her dad for the first time in her dress. Her mom was standing off in the distance watching and tearing up.
– Cody opening the boudoir album that Katy gifted him before their first look. Katy and I shot her boudoir session a couple months before as a surprise for Cody and boy was he surprised! Needless to say, he loved it.
– Their first look was so so sweet and romantic. They both cried when they saw each all dressed to the nines. The also spent this time saying their private vows to each other. HIGHLY recommed! Doing a first look with your partner helps to shake away all the nerves of the day and gives you a lot more time to spend with each other.
– This crew definitely knew how to have a good time! There was never a dull moment at their reception.
See all the magic that happened ay Katy & Codys wedding below. The list of all the amazing wedding professionals that were involved in their day is at the bottom of this blog post.