your own personal hype girl and wedding photographer bringing you the best wedding inspo and tips to prep for the big day. grab your bev of choice and jump right into the goodness.
Natalie & Jacob tied the knot at the Manor House Mason Ohio. The day was overcast which most couples think is a big bummer for a wedding day but for us photographers we welcome it with open arms! Cloudy skies mean clear crisp colors and no harsh light and squinty eyes from the sun.
Hidden behind the Manor House is their Carriage House venue. Its behind the main venue space which means its secluded and quiet. There is a spacious and gorgeous front patio area where Natalie & Jacob hosted their cocktail hour. Its a smaller space then the main house BUT its ten times more beautiful (in my opinion). The ceremony space is quaint and has stone accents making it super romantic. Natalie & Jacob had a stunning large wooden cross as the alter decorated in the most luscious florals. The reception room help plenty of seating for their guests and enough space to have a head table. The laughs were abound during the speeches and the dancing was even more fun. The cherry on top of the day was when their sweet pup made an appearance for their portrait time.
My Fave Moments:
– Natalie & her mom helping her with finishing touches before seeing Natalies Dad. She stroked her daughters hair like she was 7 all over again. Such a sweet moment,
– Natalies Father seeing her all in bridal. She gifted him a tie with a photo of them on it from when she was a little girl. Natalies relationship with her parents is so lovely & sincere.
– Natalie & Jacobs private vows. Doing a first look before the ceremony doesn’t ruin the aisle moment. Trust me!
– Their wedding party were the absolute most supportive group any couple could have on their wedding day. They were all SO wonderful. A true gift for a wedding photographer!
– Natalie fixing her mothers hair before the ceremony.
– The final moments Natalie and her Father had together before he would be giving her the famous walk down the aisle. This is something i started doing in 2022, staying with the father/bride or parent/couple before walking down the aisle. Those couple of minutes are filled with excitement, anxiousness, & comfort all at once.
– Jacobs sister crying happy tears as she watched her brother dance with his new bride.
– Last but not least, ALL the awesome dance moves. This group killed it.
See more of their wedding imagery below. A list of all the amazing vendors involved in their day is below this post.
Venue: Manor House (The Carriage House)
Planner: Ivory Couture Bridal
Photographer: Jen K Photo
Florals: Nina’s Floral Designs